Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

    Good deal.....

  2. #32
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

    would anyone else wanna come play this evening??

  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_TheOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

    Tournament starts Saturday at 9:00 a.m.

    Looking for a good turn out, is there anymore interest??

    It should be a great day of basketball

  4. #34
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

    I'm waiting on another guy...he is gonna call me back later today and let me know if he can get off of work...is there anyway you or Jerry Lusk could fax an entry form to me sometime? and do we pay saturday before we start??

  5. #35
    Inactive Member imported_TheOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

    Ill go ahead and put you down for a team. Entry forms and payment can all be taken care of on Saturday morning at 9:00.

    anyone else interested?? let me know

  6. #36
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

    all right I appreciate it man...if for some reason we can't make it i'll let you or Jerry know...

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_TheOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

    Tournament starts tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.
    We are looking for 24 teams, only about 13 or 14 have signed up so far. Is there anymore interest on here?

  8. #38
    Inactive Member imported_Charlie_Hustle's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

    Me, Blake, and Ben Jackson have a team, and i know of 2 or 3 others at the college that i have told are gonna come and play.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

    sorry guys i want be able to make it
    I am going to watch my bro wrestle regions
    ICGRM takin' over

  10. #40
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tsunami Relief 3 on 3 bball tournament

    Unless OAR gets a hold of me here soon, I don't believe I'll be coming. I want to play, but bad luck with some of the doctors and on-call personnel at NCH not being able to play on the team I had made up, I've only got me and one other guy available to play. Even if I don't get to play, I may come up and watch just for fun...I'd like to play though, even if it's just as a 4th for somebody to give a rest once in a while. If any of you guys that got a team are willing to take on a 4th that doesn't want any glory, just wants to contribute a few minutes and play, let me know.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •